Tubular Heater Sunhouse Fully Thermostatic
The Sunhouse Tubular Heater 40W is low output heater, adjustable heat source suitable for a huge range of applications. From airing cupboards to shop windows and green houses
They are quick and easy to install with brackets and plug supplied.
Sunhouse Tubular Heater 40W Specification:
- SHTTH1 40 watts, H 81mm W 408mm D 80mm
- SHTTH2 80 watts, H 81mm W 713mm D 80mm
- SHTTH4 120 watts, H 81mm W 1018mm D 80mm
- SHTTH6 240 watts, H 81mm W 1933mm D 80mm
- Built in Thermostat
- Auto-reset safety cut out
- 1.5m cable and fitted plug supplied
- fully splash proof
- IPX4 rated
Where Can I Install My Panel Heater?
- Green House Yes
- Garage Yes
- Airing cupboard Yes
- Bedroom Yes
- Kitchen No
- Bathroom Yes
- Conservatory Yes
- Living room Yes
- Dining Room Yes
- Attic Conversion Yes
- Study Yes
- Hallways & Landings Yes
- WARNING:This heater must be installed where it is impossible for switches or other controls to be touched by a person using bath or shower
Extra care must be taken to avoid damaging the electric Panel Heater when installing. Sunhouse offer a 1 year guarantee against faulty workmanship or materials (excluding serviceable parts, neglect or abuse).
Local Pick Up Free
England & Wales £2.99
Scotland From £3.99
Unfortunately we do not deliver to Ireland, Scottish Islands and Isle Of Wight.
If you need more infomation regarding delivery, please call 01843 842727 Mon to Fri 8am to 5pm.