Tubular Heater Sunhouse Fully Thermostatic
The Sunhouse Tubular Heater 80W SHTTH2 is a low output heater, adjustable heat source suitable for a huge range of applications. From airing cupboards to shop windows and green houses
They are quick and easy to install with brackets and plug supplied.
Sunhouse Tubular Heater 80W SHTTH2 Specification:
- SHTTH1 40 watts, H 81mm W 408mm D 80mm
- SHTTH2 80 watts, H 81mm W 713mm D 80mm
- SHTTH4 120 watts, H 81mm W 1018mm D 80mm
- SHTTH6 240 watts, H 81mm W 1933mm D 80mm
- Built in Thermostat
- Auto-reset safety cut out
- 1.5m cable and fitted plug supplied
- fully splash proof
- IPX4 rated
Where Can I Install My Panel Heater?
- Green House Yes
- Garage Yes
- Airing cupboard Yes
- Bedroom Yes
- Kitchen No
- Bathroom Yes
- Conservatory Yes
- Living room Yes
- Dining Room Yes
- Attic Conversion Yes
- Study Yes
- Hallways & Landings Yes
- WARNING:This heater must be installed where it is impossible for switches or other controls to be touched by a person using bath or shower
Extra care must be taken to avoid damaging the electric Panel Heater when installing. Sunhouse offer a 1 year guarantee against faulty workmanship or materials (excluding serviceable parts, neglect or abuse).
Delivery charges are dependent on area and the products you are ordering.
Local Pick Up Free
England & Wales £4.99
Scotland From £9.99
Unfortunately we do not deliver to Ireland, Scottish Islands or above Glasgow and Isle Of Wight.
If you need more infomation regarding delivery, please call 01843 842727 Mon to Fri 8am to 5pm.