MI-Flash – No 6 Metal Grey SILICONE 127-228 mm Hi Temp
No 6 Silicone Masterflash 127-228 mm Hi Temp is Suitable for profiled sheeting and flat panel surfaces with external pipe diameters of (5 to 9 inch) / 127 to 228mm.
Suitable for profiled sheeting and flat panel surfaces and is temperature resistance -74C to 260C
Pitch – 0-45 degrees
Made of SILICONE, these flashings are componded specifically for maximum resistance to weathering due to ozone and ultraviolet light.Fast, one piece construction allows for easy on-site installation in usually 5 minutes.The base is designed to form a seal on most panel configurations and roof pitches regardless of pipe location.
Installation Check List
- Choose pipe opening and trim using a stanley knife or scissors
- Slide flashing over pipe (you may need to lubricate the flashing with some grease)
- Form the flashing to the same profile as the roof
- Apply sealant (not supplied)
- Fasten using the screws and caps (not spplied)
- ONE Standard Fixing Kit is required to install this flashing. (not supplied)
Flashing & Accessories
Flues & Fittings
5 Inch (125mm) Black Twin Wall Flue
6 Inch (150mm) Twin Wall
5 Inch (125mm) Twin Wall
Stainless Steel Twin Wall Flue
|Country/Region of Manufacture||
6 Inch (150mm) Black Twin Wall Flue
Local Pick Up Free
England & Wales £2.99
Scotland From £3.99
Unfortunately we do not deliver to Ireland, Scottish Islands and Isle Of Wight.
If you need more infomation regarding delivery, please call 01843 842727 Mon to Fri 8am to 5pm.