Black Flat Stove Rope 15mm Wide x 2mm Thick, Sold Per Meter
Stove Rope Thermal Seal is used for sealing and jointing purposes where a temperature resistance is required. It is commonly used when jointing flue systems to the appliance and also as a seal around the inside of stove doors.
15mm Glass Fiber Flat Stove Rope Specification:
- 15mm width 2mm Thick With Self Adhesive Backing Tape for ease of installation
- It is lightweight and resilient with excellent resistance to high temperatures
- It also has low thermal conductivity, excellent thermal stability and is resistant to thermal shock.
- Rope Length – Sold Per Meter
- Whats it used for! Sealing ringsStove Glass Expansion joint packing on boilers Chimney door seals Heat ex-changer seals Furnace seals Kiln seals Oven door seals Bulbs for tadpole seal
Stove Rope & Glue
|Country/Region of Manufacture
Local Pick Up Free
England & Wales Free
Scotland From Free
Unfortunately we do not deliver to Ireland, Scottish Islands and Isle Of Wight.
If you need more infomation regarding delivery, please call 01843 842727 Mon to Fri 8am to 5pm.