BWT WS255 Water Softener 10 Litre 22mm Hi Flow kit
The unmistakable BWT design packages one of the UK’s best loved water softeners in a modern and dynamic way that will compliment contemporary and traditional kitchens as well as today’s busy lifestyles.
The WS255 is ideal for the majority of households of up to 5 people.
Free Home Commisioning:
Free Home Commisioning
BWT offers a free service which brings a wealth of benefits to the consumer and the Installer. Install and set up the BWT water softener, leave it running and one of BWT fully trained engineers will come and commision it for free. This frees up the installers time to focus on the other aspects of the installation. The consumer knows that not only will their water softener be set up to suit their specific requirements including the local water conditions, but the home visit will also give them the chance to ask questions not just about their new purchase but also regarding water softeners in general.
All About the BWT WS255:
- WS range water softener insallation manual
- Low water and salt usage = lower operating costs
- Smaller housing in size compared to WS355
- Advanced electronic control system for efficient operation
- Memory back-up facility allows the AMECS to restore all key settings held in its memory after a temporary power supply failure, (for up to 72 hours)
- Proportional brining for optimum efficiency, saving water and salt, further reducing operating costs
- Rotary valve for maximum reliability
- Manufactured with strong, robust materials for durability
- 2 years on site labour and 5 years parts warranty as standard
- Designed and developed for UK homes and plumbing systems
- Low voltage transformer can simply be plugged into a close by electrical socket
- Small, compact design for easier installation
- Complete with a 22mm fitting kit
Will The WS255 Fit In My Space:
- Size: 10 Litre
- Height: 532mm
- Width: 270mm
- Depth: 480mm
The WS255 Specifications :
- Minimum flow rate L/min: 10
- Min/Max salt usage per regeneration Kg: 1.2 – 2.0
- Inlet / outlet connections (BSP): 3/4″
- Drain connection (tube): 1/2″
- Salt storage Capacity – Block / Tablet: 8 / 15 Kg
- Maximum Softened Water Capacity (Litres): 1667
15mm Installation Kit, 22mm Installation Kit
Delivery Cost. If you need more info, please call 01843 842727 Monday to Friday 8am to 5pm.
Local Pick Up Free
England & Wales Free
Scotland From £9.99
Unfortunately we do not deliver to Ireland, Scottish Islands or above Glasgow and Ilse Of Wight.
If you need more infomation regarding delivery, please call 01843 842727 Mon to Fri 8am to 5pm.