Saniflo Sanialarm 1095
The Saniflo Sanialarm sounds if the water rises above a safe level. Consequently, this leads to a surcharge of water and the alarm will sound. This happens due to abuse, power failures, or in addition a build-up of limescale.
Hence, this alerts you before any water damage occurs. Most of all, since it is battery operated it can be fitted on most Saniflo’s. So in conclusion, it seems like maybe a good idea to get peace of mind with this clever unit.
What you get in the box:
- 1 x Saniflo Sanialarm
- Sanialarm fitting instructions
- Suitable for new or existing Saniflo installations
- SaniAlarm is quickly fitted onto the lid of the Saniflo unit
- All Saniflo products have a 2 year guarantee subject to correct use and correct installation.
- Battery operated – can be fitted on most models in the Saniflo range.
- PLEASE NOTE THIS ITEM DOES NOT FIT THE FOLLOWING:
- Insert the batteries (not supplied) in the case.
- Carefully drill a 10mm hole in the lid of the unit where indicated in the instructions.
- Spread some silicone grease around the plunger tube and insert it through the lid.
- Fit the Sanialarm on top of the plunger tube.
- Switch to the ON position.
Macerators – Bathroom
Local Pick Up Free
England & Wales £2.99
Scotland From £3.99
Unfortunately we do not deliver to Ireland, Scottish Islands and Isle Of Wight.
If you need more infomation regarding delivery, please call 01843 842727 Mon to Fri 8am to 5pm.