Portway Rochester 7 Stove
The Portway Rochester 7 multifuel stove is a modern day classic crafted with high quality castings. The stove door has a curved design and is fitted with black finish trim. The Portway Rochester 7 is suitable for use in Smoke Control Areas, as recommended by DEFRA.
Please note the Portway Rochester 7 stove has a 5 inch (125mm) outlet.
Portway Rochester 7 Stove Features:
- Portway Rochester 7 Stove Fitting Instructions
- Strong Steel Construction
- Large Viewing Glass Window
- Simple Operating Controls, Primary & Secondary
- Class A – 78.2% Efficiency
- Clean Glass Airwash System
- Takes Log Lengths Of Up To 250 mm
- Approved For Use In Smoke Control Areas
Dimentions & Helpful Info:
- Height – 638 mm
- Width – 532mm
- Depth – 326mm
- Viewing Window – 360mm x 275mm High
- Heat Output Up To 7 KW
- Top Or Rear Flue 5 inch (125mm)
- 10 Year Manufacturers Warranty
- Burns Wood & Authorised Smokeless Fuels
What You Get In The Box:
- Portway Rochester 7 stove (black trim)
- Free Heat Resistant Glove
These solid fuel stoves are delivered on a pallet via a haulage company. Deliveries are between the hours 8.00am and 6.00 pm Monday to Friday and if you live in Scotland or the Highlands please allow an extra 2 to 3 working days from the estimated delivery times qouted. We are sorry to advise we can not give a specific delivery time and someone must be there to sign for and check the delivery.
Please make sure you check your delivery thoroughly before signing for it – if in doubt please sign for it as not checked as no claims for damage can be made if signed for in good condition. Thank you.
10 Year Warranty
Fires & Stoves
Defra Approved Stoves
Solid Fuel Stoves
|Country/Region of Manufacture||
|Energy Efficiency Rating||
78.2% A Rated
Delivery Cost. If you need more info, please call 01843 842727 Monday to Friday 8am to 5pm.
Local Pick Up Free
England & Wales Free
Scotland From £9.99
Unfortunately we do not deliver to Ireland, Scottish Islands or above Glasgow and Ilse Of Wight.
If you need more infomation regarding delivery, please call 01843 842727 Mon to Fri 8am to 5pm.