Portway Luxima Multifuel Stove
The Portway Luxima Multifuel is a tough steel bodied stove with a large warp-free cast iron door. The stylish door bevel design frames the viewing window offering a clear unobstructed view of the fuel bed area.
Please note the Portway Luxima Multifuel Stove has a 5 inch (125mm).
Portway Luxima Multifuel Stove Features:
- Portway Luxima stove Fitting Instructions
- 5mm Steel Construction
- Cast iron door and grates
- Simple Operating Controls
- Clean glass Airwash system
- Class A – 78.8%+ Efficiency
- Up To A 10 Hour Burn Time
- Large Easy To Carry Ashpan
- Suitable For Smoke Control Areas
- Takes Log Lengths Of Up To 400 mm
- Approved For Use In Smoke Control Areas
- CE Approval to standard BS EN 13229
- Meets 2022 EU standards for highly efficient, clean burning, ultra low emission stoves.
Dimensions & Helpful Info:
- Height – 594 mm
- Width – 466 mm
- Depth – 278 mm
- Viewing Window – 349mm wide x 344mm high
- Heat Output Up To 5 KW
- Top Or Rear Flue 5 inch (125mm)
- 10 Year Manufacturers Warranty
- Fuel type Multifuel
These solid fuel stoves are delivered on a pallet via a haulage company. Deliveries are between the hours 8.00am and 6.00 pm Monday to Friday. We are sorry to advise we can not give a specific delivery time and someone must be there to sign for and check the delivery.
What To Expect From Your Delivery Driver:
The driver will unload from his lorry and wheel the pallet delivery to your front door for you. The driver is not insured to take your stove inside your home as it is a 2 man lift, so please make sure that there are 2 able bodied persons to do this on delivery.
10 Year Warranty
Fires & Stoves
Defra Approved Stoves
Hetas Approved Stoves
Solid Fuel Stoves
|Country/Region of Manufacture||
|Energy Efficiency Rating||
75% A Rated
Delivery Cost. If you need more info, please call 01843 842727 Monday to Friday 8am to 5pm.
Local Pick Up Free
England & Wales Free
Scotland From £9.99
Unfortunately we do not deliver to Ireland, Scottish Islands or above Glasgow and Ilse Of Wight.
If you need more infomation regarding delivery, please call 01843 842727 Mon to Fri 8am to 5pm.