MI-Flash – No 1 Tile Grey SILICONE 80-200 mm Hi Temp
MI-Flash – No 1 Tile Grey SILICONE 80-200 mm Hi Temp is Suitable for Suitable for tiled roofs and is temperature resistance -74°C to 260°C
Suitable for profiled sheeting and flat panel surfaces and is temperature resistance -74C to 260C
Pitch – 0-45 degrees
Plate size 605mm x 505mm
Enviromentally safe lead free aluminium base. The SILICONE rubber upstand has a 20 year life. The built in 20° pitch allows adaptability to almost any roof pitch including 45°. The pull tab design and easy smooth tear grooving is intended to eliminate cutting by knife and allow for a circular hole.
Installation Check List
- Pull tab design to correct size using pliers, alternatively cut using a stanley knife.
- Apply silicone sealant to back of flashing
- Remove tiles around pipe and slide flashing over pipe
- Fasten Flashing to the roof
- Cut tile to fit to the top of the Flashing allowing the bottom of the flashing metal base to sit on top of the tiles.
Flashing & Accessories
Flues & Fittings
|Country/Region of Manufacture||
Delivery charges are dependent on area and the products you are ordering.
Local Pick Up Free
England & Wales £4.99
Scotland From £9.99
Unfortunately we do not deliver to Ireland, Scottish Islands or above Glasgow and Isle Of Wight.
If you need more infomation regarding delivery, please call 01843 842727 Mon to Fri 8am to 5pm.