Guy Wire Kit 30m
The Stove-Care guy wire kit is the ideal solution to support a high or understeady chimney.
All parts made from rot proof galvanised steel, the kit contains enougth parts to make THREE 10m long supporting wires.
For use on solid fuel and gas/oil appliances. eg: woodstoves, gas coal effect fires, oil boiler and any solid fuel appliances.
Included in the Pack
- 30m of 3mm diameter glavanised steel wire rope
- 6 x D-Shackles
- 6 x Thimbles
- 12 x Wire Rope Grips
- 3 x Hook and Eye Barrel Strainers.
Installation Check List
- Secure the GUY WIRE BRACKET (not supplied) to your chimney
- Pass the 3mm Wire Rope through the Wire Rope Grip to create loop
- Insert the Thimble inside the loop and tighten the Wire Rope Grip using the nuts until the Thimble is secure
- Unscrew the D-Shackle and pass through the loop
- Attached the Barrel Strainer via the EYE by passing through the threaded bar component of the D-Shackle
- Secure the Hook and Eye Strainers to either bolts or screws that have been secured into masonry.