Tapworks Infinity Water Softener
£583.33 £699.99 (inc VAT)
*** Estimated Re-stock October 2019 ***
Tapworks Infinity EasyFlow is suitable for the busiest of households but compact to conveniently fit in a kitchen cupboard. Its capacity is suitable for up to 9 people and can make an ideal choice if you are short on space and have variable water usage.
What connection kit do you need ?
The Tapworks Infinity water softener comes with 22mm Hi-Flow connection kit , but also with reducers so you can connect up to 15mm pipework
The Tapworks Infinity is:
- Specification Sheet
- User Installer Handbook
- Comes With Hi-Flow Kit
- Height – 606 mm
- Depth – 468 mm
- Total Depth Including Connectors – 496 mm
- Width – 296 mm
- Maximum Flow Rate (peak) – 51.7 litre/minute
- Recommended People – 1-9
- Automatic proportional recharge
- High flow valve for direct and indirect systems
- Metered water softener Ã¢â‚¬â€œ which measures water being used
- Patented Tapworks technology ensures optimum performance, using significantly less salt and water than conventional softeners
- Smart technology accurately monitors water usage and adapts to your needs, ensuring softened water is always available on demand
- High performance advanced resin allows for a compact, space saving unit with high softening capacity
- High flow rates and low pressure loss are ideal for today’s properties old and new
Tapworks water softeners the facts:
Unbeatable value and superb quality are just two of the reasons why Tapworks water softeners have already been installed across the UK.
As the world’s largest manufacturer of domestic water softeners, our technology is relied upon in over 2 million properties.Here are just some of the reasons why Tapworks is the brand of choice for merchants and installers
- Up to 32% cheaper to run than alternative softeners
- High flow rates as standard, for unvented system
- Proven reliability unique Genius Chip technology to save you time and money
- Remote telephone diagnostics facility for service efficiency
- Easy to install and maintain simple fit and forget installation
- Substantial warranties
- 2-year parts warranty
- 2-year labour warranty
- 10-year warranty on resin vessel
The world’s largest manufacturer of domestic water softenersFull site survey and specification service for commercial softeners and, if needs are greater than the average household or you need softened water for commercial purposes for example in a restaurant, hotel, public house or sports club there is a Tapworks model to suit.An ecological choice that saves on carbon emissions. A Tapworks softener can reduce your carbon footprint, saving you money in the process and benefiting the environment.
Delivery Cost. If you need more info, please call 01843 842727 Monday to Friday 8am to 5pm.
Local Pick Up Free
England & Wales Free
Scotland From £9.99
Unfortunately we do not deliver to Ireland, Scottish Islands or above Glasgow and Ilse Of Wight.
If you need more infomation regarding delivery, please call 01843 842727 Mon to Fri 8am to 5pm.