Stuart Turner 3 Bar Single Negative Pump
The Monsoon 3.0 bar single pump can be used in pairs to boost vented systems to pump hot and cold water supplies independently, or as a single pump to boost a water supply as required.
Ideal for boosting hot water service to a common mixer where the cold supply is mains fed.
Ideal for boosting hot and cold supplies separately.
Suitable for increasing water pressure to a combi boiler via a break tank.
Stuart Turner 3 bar Single Features:
- Max inlet head – 12 metres
- Power consumption – 390 watts
- Rating – 3 bar
- Maximum Flow litres per minute – 22
- Robust brass/stainless steel bodied construction
- Fully WRAS approved and CE compliant
- Noise Level – 70 db
- Long life with built in engineering excellence
- Up to 5 Years warranty
Whats In The Box:
- 1 x Monsoon pump
- 2 x Push-in flexible hoses supplied by manufacturer 3/4 female x 22 mm push-in 300 mm long Isolating valves on all hoses
- Built in pressure switch that will automatically stops the pump and re-pressurises the system
- Built in flow switch that will automatically starts the pump
- Anit-vibration feet
Monsoon Universal pumps remove the guesswork from pump selection. Fully automatic, they will function under both positive and negative head conditions and are suitable for installation into an open vented hot and cold water system.
Universal Monsoon pumps do not require a gravity flow of water to start. Universal single pumps can be used in pairs to boost hot and cold water supplies independently, or as a single pump to boost a water supply as required.
Delivery charges are dependent on area and the products you are ordering.
Local Pick Up Free
England & Wales £4.99
Scotland From £9.99
Unfortunately we do not deliver to Ireland, Scottish Islands or above Glasgow and Isle Of Wight.
If you need more infomation regarding delivery, please call 01843 842727 Mon to Fri 8am to 5pm.