RM Cylinders Optimum 90L Indirect Unvented Cylinder Stainless Steel
The RM Cylinders Optimum 90L Indirect Unvented Cylinder have been optimized to meet bespoke demands. The Optimal hot water cylinders provide industry leading efficiency levels.
PLEASE NOTE: Delivery for this item is Mainland England ONLY
The Optimum indirect hot water cylinders have been built to work in conjunction with any indirect thermostatically controlled heat source. Contained within our industry leading indirect hot water cylinders lie our highly efficient original coil in coil.
Optimum 90L Indirect Unvented Cylinder Stainless Steel Features:
- Optimum 90L Indirect Unvented Cylinder guide
- 25 Year Warranty
- Capacity 93 litres
- Maximum inlet pressure 10 Bar
- Pressure reducing valve 3 Bar
- Max working pressure 5 Bar
- Polyurethane foam insulation CFC Free and HCFC Free to reduce heat loss
- Manufactured from highly corrosion-resistant duplex LDX 2101 stainless steel
- Coil material is stainless steel tube AISI 316L
- ErP Compliant
- Height 720mm
- Diameter 545mm
What Do You Get In The Box?
- 1 x 3KW Incoloy immersion heater
- Expansion vessel
- Temperature and pressure relief valve
- Zone valve
- Cylinder thermostat
- 3 Bar inlet control
RM cylinders Optimum range are covered by a 25 year warranty (terms apply).
25 Year Warranty
Heating & Cooling
Hot Water Cylinders
|Energy Efficiency Rating||
Delivered Direct From RM Cylinders.
RM Cylinders will endeavor to deliver between 3-5 days from order. Once we have confirmation of delivery we will email you the details.
England & Wales FREE
Local Pick Up FREE (please allow 24/48 hours after ordering)
Scotland From No Delivery
If you need more info, please call 01843 842727 Monday to Friday 8am to 5pm.
Unfortunately RM Cylinders do not deliver to Ireland, Scottish Islands or above Glasgow and Isle Of Wight.