Portway 3 Contemporary Multifuel Stove
The Portway 3 Contemporary multifuel stove features a stylish modern design with an extra large viewing window and takes logs up to 520mm in length. This product benefits from a 10 Year Guarantee.
Please note the Portway 3 Contemporary Multifuel Stove has a 6 inch (150mm).
Portway 3 Contemporary Multifuel Stove Features:
- Portway 3 Contemporary stove Fitting Instructions
- 5mm Steel Construction
- Cast iron doors and grates
- Simple Operating Controls
- Clean glass Airwash system
- Class A – 76.3%+ Efficiency
- Large Easy To Carry Ashpan
- Suitable For Smoke Control Areas
- Takes Log Lengths Of Up To 520 mm
- CE Approval to standard BS EN 13240
- Suitable for use in Smoke Control Areas, as recommended by DEFRA
Dimensions & Helpful Info:
- Height – 603 mm
- Width – 610 mm
- Depth – 260 mm
- Viewing Window – mm
- Heat Output Up To 9 KW
- Top Or Rear Flue 6 inch (150mm)
- 10 Year Manufacturers Warranty
- Fuel type Multifuel
- Ventilation required- Yes
These solid fuel stoves are delivered on a pallet via a haulage company. Deliveries are between the hours 8.00am and 6.00 pm Monday to Friday. We are sorry to advise we can not give a specific delivery time and someone must be there to sign for and check the delivery.
What To Expect From Your Delivery Driver:
The driver will unload from his lorry and wheel the pallet delivery to your front door for you. The driver is not insured to take your stove inside your home as it is a 2 man lift, so please make sure that there are 2 able bodied persons to do this on delivery.
10 Year Warranty
Fires & Stoves
Defra Approved Stoves
Hetas Approved Stoves
Solid Fuel Stoves
|Energy Efficiency Rating||
|Maximum Heat Output||
|Max Log Length||
Delivery Cost. If you need more info, please call 01843 842727 Monday to Friday 8am to 5pm.
Local Pick Up Free
England & Wales Free
Scotland From £9.99
Unfortunately we do not deliver to Ireland, Scottish Islands or above Glasgow and Ilse Of Wight.
If you need more infomation regarding delivery, please call 01843 842727 Mon to Fri 8am to 5pm.