Portway 1 Glass Multifuel Stove Black
The Portway 1 Glass stove with its sleek, glossy and highly contemporary looks has been designed as a focal point for the smaller proportioned room.
Please note the Portway 1 Glass Multifuel Stove Black has a 5 inch (125mm).
Portway 1 Glass Multifuel Stove Black Features:
- Portway 1 Glass stove Fitting Instructions
- 5mm Steel Construction
- Glass door and stove top
- Simple Operating Controls
- Clean glass Airwash system
- Class A – 78.8%+ Efficiency
- Up To A 10 Hour Burn Time
- Large Easy To Carry Ashpan
- Suitable For Smoke Control Areas
- Takes Log Lengths Of Up To 300 mm
- Approved For Use In Smoke Control Areas
- CE Approval to standard BS EN 13229
- Meets 2022 EU standards for highly efficient, clean burning, ultra low emission stoves.
Dimensions & Helpful Info:
- Height – 588 mm
- Width – 390 mm
- Depth – 260 mm
- Viewing Window – mm
- Heat Output Up To 4.9 KW
- Top Or Rear Flue 5 inch (125mm)
- 10 Year Manufacturers Warranty
- Fuel type Multifuel
These solid fuel stoves are delivered on a pallet via a haulage company. Deliveries are between the hours 8.00am and 6.00 pm Monday to Friday. We are sorry to advise we can not give a specific delivery time and someone must be there to sign for and check the delivery.
What To Expect From Your Delivery Driver:
The driver will unload from his lorry and wheel the pallet delivery to your front door for you. The driver is not insured to take your stove inside your home as it is a 2 man lift, so please make sure that there are 2 able bodied persons to do this on delivery.
10 Year Warranty
Fires & Stoves
Defra Approved Stoves
Hetas Approved Stoves
Solid Fuel Stoves
|Energy Efficiency Rating||
|Maximum Heat Output||
|Max Log Length||
Delivery Cost. If you need more info, please call 01843 842727 Monday to Friday 8am to 5pm.
Local Pick Up Free
England & Wales Free
Scotland From £9.99
Unfortunately we do not deliver to Ireland, Scottish Islands or above Glasgow and Ilse Of Wight.
If you need more infomation regarding delivery, please call 01843 842727 Mon to Fri 8am to 5pm.