Gledhill Stainless Lite Plus IND150 Indirect Unvented Cylinder Stainless Steel
£449.99 £539.99 (inc VAT)
Gledhill Stainless lite Plus IND150 Indirect Unvented Cylinder Stainless Steel
Model: PLUIN150 (IND150)
PLEASE NOTE: Delivery for this item is Mainland England ONLY
Its high mechanical strength promises durability, while automated welding procedures, post weld pickling and passivating treatment guarantee each individual weld is as strong as its parent metal.
Our StainlessLite Plus cylinders are pressure tested to a full 12 bar – four times their normal working pressure – and injected with 50mm of our HCFC free Enviro Foam insulation to achieve astonishingly low levels of heat loss, which maximises energy efficiency for your customers.
The unvented cylinder is manufactured from highly corrosion-resistant duplex stainless steel and is supplied with full NSF WRC and WRAS independent approvals. Delivers mains pressure hot water, enabling high flow rates for showers and baths, without the need for a boost pump.
Gledhill Stainless lite Plus IND150 Indirect Features:
- Gledhill unvented cylinder installation guide
- 25 Year Warranty
- Capacity 148 litres
- Height 1118mm
- Diameter 550mm
- Weight – empty 26KG, full 174KG
- Erp Rating B
- Heat up time 25 minutes
- Secondary return – No
- Maximum inlet pressure 12 Bar
- Pressure reducing valve 3 Bar
- Max working pressure 6 Bar
- 50mm insulation to reduce heat loss
- Lightest cylinder on the market
What Do You Get In The Box?
- 1 x Stainless Lite Plus Unvented cylinder
- 1 x 3KW Incoloy 825 immersion heater
- Expansion vessel with integral brackets supplied in the G3 kit
- Lift up temperature and pressure relief valve
- 3 Bar inlet control
- Compression fittings supplied with unvented products
- 90 degree elbow supplied on the hot water draw off to reduce installation time
Gledhill Stainless Lite Plus is covered by Section G3 of the Building Regulations (England and Wales). Technical Standard P3 (Scotland) and Building Regulation P5 (Northern Ireland). Compliance can be achieved via a Competent Person Self Certification Scheme or notification of installation to the Local Authority Building Control Department.
Heating & Cooling
Hot Water Cylinders
|Country/Region of Manufacture||
|Energy Efficiency Rating||
25 Year Warranty
Delivered by Gledhill Cylinders by their own vehicles.
Gledhill will endeavor to deliver next day if ordered before 12 noon but this is not guaranteed. Once we have confirmation, we will email you the date.
England & Wales FREE
Local Pick Up FREE (please allow 24/48 hours after ordering)
Scotland From No Delivery
If you need more info, please call 01843 842727 Monday to Friday 8am to 5pm.
Unfortunately Gledhill cylinders do not deliver to Ireland, Scottish Islands or above Glasgow and Isle Of Wight.