Cistermiser Hydraulic Standard Valve
For mains-fed or tank-fed systems with a ‘head’ greater than 5m above the cistern. Where occupancy is irregular the valve can be fitted with the ‘hygiene flush’ attachment so that a flush occurs at least once in 24 hours during non-occupancy. Threads: 1⁄2″ BSP F.
Cistermiser Hydraulic Standard Valve Features:
- Hydraulic Valve Fitting Instructions
- 1/2″ BSP F
- Mains water or tank-fed systems above 5 metres head
- Operating sensitivity is 10% of supply pressure
- Up to 80% savings on water costs
- Reliable and low maintenance
- Water pressure sensor for detecting bathroom occupancy
- Adjustable fill time
- Adjustable operating sensitivity
- WRAS approved product
1 Year Warranty
Heating & Cooling
Local Pick Up Free
England & Wales £2.99
Scotland From £3.99
Unfortunately we do not deliver to Ireland, Scottish Islands and Isle Of Wight.
If you need more infomation regarding delivery, please call 01843 842727 Mon to Fri 8am to 5pm.